The Debtags home page has been redesigned as a quick index to all the Debtags resources.
Credits go to Zack for mailing me about updating the website: "From what I see on the list, it's one of the most active projects in Debian, it's a shame this is not reflected in its website".
Indeed there have been lots of recent, very cool additions to the Debtags website:
- Debtags smart search: search packages by keyword, then browse the results using tags.
- Go tagging!: the most important packages still without tags; click on one to tag it.
- Web-based tag editor: the new web-based tag editor, packed with helpful intelligent features.
- Debtags tag cloud: tag cloud view of the Debian archive.
- Full text search: Xapian-based full text search on package descriptions. The smart search and tag editor use it internally, but you can use it as well.
On top of that, the news section can now be generated from the RSS feeds of the contributors.
I could now use some help with the CSS: I wish the website looked still plain and simple, but nice.